Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Stop Tracking Mint Logins?

My Mint installation is insisting on tracking how many times I log into the Mint control panel. I don’t want that count added to my total. Is there any way to stop this?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Oct 29, '08 at 09:49 am

If Mint is already set to ignore your visits (check your Preferences) those aren’t your hits to the Mint login screen.

Others will find their way to your Mint login screen when they check their own stats and see a referrer from your Mint installation (likely because you clicked on a referrer from their site).

i am experiencing the same issue, especially since i login to mint from different computers

i do not understand why mint includes the javascript file /mint/?js itself… why would you ever want to track visits to mint?

can you explain the reasoning as well as possibly provide a way to exclude mint visits altogether?

thanks!

I’d like to revive this year old question. Is there any way to exclude hits to the Mint pages altogether?

I checked the README, the FAQs, descriptions of available Peppers, and this forum, and found nothing.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account