Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Panes are empty all of a sudden

Aqeel
Minted
Posted on Nov 30, '11 at 03:50 pm

When I logged in today I installed a theme “Winterfresh” and the “Refresh” pepper. then all the panes got empty all of a sudden. It hasn’t been 5 weeks. I uninstalled “Refresh” thinking that it might be the cause, but nothing happened.

I got into the DB and all the info/data is there, it’s just not showing in the panes. The only pane that has stats is the Visits pane. I even tried ?moved & ?recover and again nothing happened.

Knowing that the data is still in the visit table (MySQL) is comforting, but how can I make the stats show up again in the panes?

Aqeel
Minted
Posted on Nov 30, '11 at 04:00 pm

I’ve read more than once about “Location+” being not too stable or something like that, so when I did a ?errors i got this stuff

Notice: Undefined index: tblPrefix in /mint/app/lib/mint.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mint/app/lib/mint.php:137) in /mint/app/lib/mint.php on line 2491

Notice: Undefined variable: countries in /mint/pepper/tillkruess/locationsplus/class.php on line 405

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mint/pepper/tillkruess/locationsplus/class.php on line 405

Is there a way to solve this without removing the Locations+ data if at all it’s the cause of all of this.

lsica
Minted
Posted on May 18, '12 at 04:49 pm

I can confirm this. Locations+ caused my installation to stop tracking. One I uninstalled it things started again.

B.W.
Minted
Posted on May 21, '12 at 04:10 am

I had problems with Locations+ as well, as it had problems with IP addresses. If you need this kind of functionality, I’d recommend the Geo Mint pepper, which still does work, as you can still obtain an API key from Google for it.

I installed Locations+ yesterday, and mint immediately stopped tracking my website’s visits. I uninstalled Locations+ and it still did not work. I’ve reinstalled mint entirely (but using the same database, which is still intact) but it hasn’t started logging again. What is the trick to getting this fixed?

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account