By Shaun Inman
A paneless Pepper used temporarily to debug your Mint installation. Please make a backup of your Mint database before installing/uninstalling this Pepper.
Be sure to uninstall or at the very least disable debugging once a problem has been diagnosed or resolved. The Debugger Pepper introduces additional database overhead which is an unnecessary waste of resources when Mint is operating normally.
Release NotesLatest version
- Version 0.04
Be sure to uninstall older versions of Debugger Pepper before installing this update.
local_dtvalue for comparison against server time (to diagnose why cookies with defined expiration dates are being ignored by the browser)
- Fixed divide by zero bug that appears only before any debugged visits have been recorded
- Version 0.03
- When column now includes date
- Added IP address search (clicking an IP address in the debug output will filter/search)
- Added filters for untrackable and uncookieable visitors (percentages listed relate to Debugger-recorded total visits, not unique visitors)
- Version 0.02
- fixed path issue in info.php
- Version 0.01
- Highlights how current visits timespans are affected by a hit
- Show approximate round-trip time to record a visit (approximation includes network transfer time)
- Tracks raw user agent string (without UA007) to help identify potential problem browsers
- Uses a password embedded in the query string to prevent unwanted eyes from viewing (add
&infoto view a formatted
- Basic functionality, highlights missed hits due to images being disabled or cookies being disabled