Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

any chance of a discount when ordering multiple mints? :)

Joost de Valk
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on May 06, '07 at 04:18 pm

I run 3 mint instances at the moment, and am considering buying 4 new mints for other sites I run. Is there any chance of discount when you buy so many licenses at once? :)

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on May 07, '07 at 10:04 am

Please see the FAQ on Bulk Licensing

But what if enough users really want to use Mint across a wide number of sites (or promote it to clients), but can’t afford the flat $30 fee for every one? Bulk license bundles for a product aren’t out of the question in the software industry, or most other industries for that matter.

A bulk purchase option that allows Mint to be used across more sites really would be a feature of the product that makes it better and more appealing.

$30 dollars for such a great piece of independently created website software is not a bad deal. If you think about it, servers and website designers charge a lot of money, whats another 30 dollars? Plus if you cant afford mint well you can head over to the free google analytics, but if you ask me I’d rather prefer my mint, as it is beautiful and iphone compaitble. Keep up the great work Shaun, you deserve it!

Yea, you’re right. Shaun if you’re still checking in on this thread, please accept my apologies. I certainly never meant any insult towards Mint, it’s a fantastic product and I’ve bought a couple more licenses already. Keep up the stellar work.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue