Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

TypePad?

I’m switching away from self-hosted WordPress to a TypePad site and I’m wondering if it’s possible to bring Mint with me. I’ll still have my own hosting with PHP and MySQL available, so I’m wondering if I can simply insert Mint’s tracking code into the necessary TypePad templates and keep tracking stats.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Sep 21, '07 at 10:53 am

Yup, that will work. If the domain name of your blog is going to change then you’ll need to update the Site Domain(s) to match in Mint’s Preferences.

Are there TypePad tutorials written up by any chance? I tried searching, so call me blind if I missed them.

Otherwise, I assume I would simply need to insert the tracking code into the primarily template pages for the TypePad blog, right? I believe there are four.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Sep 24, '07 at 10:05 am

I assume I would simply need to insert the tracking code into the primarily template pages for the TypePad blog, right?

Yes, in addition to the Site Domain(s) change in my previous post. (There aren’t any tutorials because unless you have a separate server—which you do—Mint usually isn’t compatible with Typepad.)

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue