Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Tracking Pages

Hi,

I’ve got to ask about this one last time as I just don’t get it. On our installation on sakraditthus.se, pages just don’t seem to be tracked accurately.

The mint Pages Pane reports all hits as “Elit Secure - Ett helt nytt…” (which is the title of the homepage). The database has no other resource_title’s stored either. (apart from a few “Mint: sakraditthus.se” hits). Google analytics on the other hand reports that more than 30% of the hits come from subpages.

What is going on? Have i missed something important here?

Hera are screenshots from both Mint and Google Analytics.

/Jens

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 06, '08 at 10:02 am

Odd.. I can’t see anything obviously wrong when visiting your site.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 06, '08 at 11:31 am

Mint isn’t reporting any problems in its debug output. Each page is being recorded with a unique name. No MySQL errors. I really have no idea what the cause of this problem might be.

michael
Minted
Posted on Mar 14, '09 at 03:10 pm

Any news on this? I experience a similar problem on one of my (15) MINT installations.

In the pages pane, some pages are always tracked as homepage (“/”). In addition, the relation between the home page and the second page in the pages pane is about 20:1. This seems pretty unrealistic.

The website in question is www.meistro.eu.

One of the pages that are displayd as being the home page is www.meistro.eu/kontakt/.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue