Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

exporting mint stats?

is there a way to export the mint information into excel?

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 26, '08 at 04:29 pm

No.

it would be great if this was possible. i’m in the process of switching other clients over to mint but the only issue is that my clients don’t want to login to mint to review their stats, they would prefer their stats e-mailed to them in an excel document. i was really hoping based upon mint’s great design that my clients would review their own stats at times but so far (the last month) both clients i’m testing mint with have never logged in to review their stats. personally i find it weird and frustrating but the client is always right. if someone can figure out how to export data to an excel document, that would be great.

mindquest
Mint-less
Posted on Mar 10, '08 at 12:31 pm

Are there any plans for Mint to have the ability to download it data? Maybe in a future release?

Kayla
Minted
Posted on Mar 12, '08 at 03:14 pm

I also am interested in this. I would like to export the Searches pane to easily view all of the keywords at once.

another on board with this little wish :)

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Mar 13, '08 at 06:21 pm

Mint’s data is already in an open format (a MySQL database). There are no plans to provide alternate viewing options like XLS docs or PDFs. There was a third-party Pepper in development a while back but it appears to have been abandoned.

alextss
Minted
Posted on Jul 21, '08 at 02:22 am

If this were made available I might pay for Mint as a monthly service. The importance of having data that I can analyze in excel is a must. Currently I transcribe my important stats from mint to excel. As someone in the web marketing industry I need to be able to have tools that give me permanent information.

Why wouldn’t this be a major priority for a company in the statistics business?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jul 21, '08 at 08:58 am

Because I’m not a “company in the statistics business,” I’m just a guy who wants to know about the current activity on his site (hence “A Fresh Look at your Site”). There are plenty of options for people who need exhaustive archives of site activity.

mothh
Minted
Posted on Sep 10, '09 at 05:29 am

well mint is definatly mint.

i also was looking for a solution to export data, but perhaps in xml. i have little time to do so but perhaps i, or someone else could write a pepper that that simply parses the mint?observe object with a few check boxes to select what should be shown and then dumps it into html.

however, i do see shaun, how you would find it to be none of your business. especially exporting to excel.

thanks for a very nice app.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue