Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Mint Stats based on page title instead of url

eliot
Minted
Posted on Mar 13, '08 at 12:01 am

Hello, I’ve been using Mint on my website for a few months now and it’s really great.

I recently changed the way the page titles are written on my site (from XXX >> TITLE, to TITLE >> XXX), and now the stats are counting pages starting from zero again. It’s as if Mint thinks that a different title means a different page.

So my question is whether there’s a way to make Mint count hits/etc by URL rather than by page title?

I know I could use regex to replace all the titles in the database, but my regex isn’t that good.

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Mar 13, '08 at 03:49 am

These old visits will eventually expire and only the new ones will be left. You could either wait, or as you said, crawl the DB and make changes.

eliot
Minted
Posted on Mar 14, '08 at 12:12 am

thanks. I ended up doing that after all.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue