Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

WP Blog in Subdomain

SebKom
Minted
Posted on Feb 03, '09 at 03:45 pm

Hello people!

I have mint installed on domain.com and I want it to track my WP blog stats. The blog is located on blog.domain.com. What do I have to do in order for Mint to track its stats?

The same applies to every sub.domain.com, right?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 05, '09 at 03:09 pm

If you have multiple subdomains it’s probably best to install Mint on the primary domain and then use the full path to Mint in the Mint JavaScript include (rather than just the relative path).

SebKom
Minted
Posted on Feb 06, '09 at 11:26 am

What should I change/modify then?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 09, '09 at 12:08 pm

Normally when you install Mint the <script> tag you add to your pages points to /mint/?js. When Mint is hosted on another domain/subdomain you need to use the absolute url, eg. http://domain-mint-is-installed-on.com/mint/?js

grgry
Minted
Posted on Sep 15, '10 at 02:41 pm

Shaun, I have Lessn installed to a subdomain, x.domain.com. Mint is installed to domain.com, and i want to track the lessn clickthrus. is this possible?

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue