Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Install question

DebR
Minted
Posted on Jun 11, '09 at 04:50 pm

I have not worked with PHP or SQL before, but I think I got the database information entered correctly in the php file named “db.php” and saved it. I uploaded the mint folder to my server, and when I went to “‘my domain’/mint” nothing shows up. I tried “‘my domain’/mint/?instructions” as well, just in case that would work—still nothing.

I did leave the single quotes in the php file when I entered my password, etc. (i.e., ‘password’ => ‘psswrd’) Should I take those out?

What am I missing?

Sam Brown
Third-Party Pepper Developer
Posted on Jun 12, '09 at 08:59 am

Did you successfully run the Compatibility Suite?

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Jun 12, '09 at 10:48 am

Adding ?errors to your MInt urls shows the problem. Your server’s include path is mixed up. The Compatibility Suite would have detected this problem before purchasing and is therefore unsupported. Try this, if that doesn’t work you’ll have to resolve the issue with your host/sysadmin.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue