Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Trouble Tracking Subdomains

I’ve read the Mint FAQ on setting up subdomains, but I can’t get Mint to track all of my subdomains. Can someone tell me if I’m doing something wrong?

My blog and my portfolio both reside on josephholmes.io, with the blog at blog.josephholmes.io.

Last month, my blog was moved to a new host, a different host than the rest of the domain. I don’t know if that makes a difference, but after the move I can’t get Mint to track both the WordPress blog on the new host and the portfolio on the old host, though they’re still at the old domain.

My setup:

The Mint directory is in the WordPress directory on the new host, at blog.josephholmes.io, and in the preferences I set “Mint Location” to http://blog.josephholmes.io/mint and Mint tracks the blog very well.

For “Site Domain(s)” in the preferences, I set josephholmes.io

I have the Mint javascript code in the headers of files in both places, as always.

But Mint is only tracking the blog, not the files at josephholmes.io.

Any ideas?

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue