Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Transferred mint to new domain, no data showing in stats

Hi, I transferred my mint to a new domain, install went fine. I ran the compatibility suite and everything passed, yet I am not seeing any data in my dashboard.

Here’s my installation specs. My site is running a shopping cart software (CS-Cart, which follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern). Per instructions by CS-Cart support, I added the mint js code (using my full domain path) via these instructions:

“Please go to Design > Layouts > Default in your store admin panel. Click on the gear icon of the Home page layout. Enter the necessary code into the Custom HTML code input field.”

I removed cache files from the domain directory and checked the source to see if the code is showing, which it is (and it is between the head tags and after the title tags.

I did send a message via the contact form on the 20th but haven’t heard back, so I am trying this forum.

I paid for this service awhile back. Why is support non-existent? I see there are views to this thread but no one can help?

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue