Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Outclicks or Seeds?

I just installed the new Bird Feeder WordPress plugin, as well as the Bird Feeder pepper. I’m using several peppers, including one third party pepper - Outclicks. So far, things have been working well.

Upon installing the Bird Feeder pane, I found the pane for Outclicks disappeared. It doesn’t show up in the list in Preferences, either, but it’s settings section shows properly. I just don’t see it in the list of enabled/disabled panes.

So, I uninstall Outclicks and reinstall, and sure enough, Outclicks is back. But now the Seeds is missing, in the same way Outclicks was before.

Any idea what’s going on? I disabled the WordPress plugin, and that doesn’t seem to be making a difference.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Feb 11, '07 at 06:27 pm

Did you have XXX Strong Mint installed when you upgraded to Mint 2?

There’s a solution in this thread.

That fixed it, thanks!

Yes, originally I had XXX Strong Mint installed, then installed Secret Crush, then uninstalled both, deleted XXX Strong Mint’s files, and reinstalled Secret Crush.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue