Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Blank map in GeoMint v0.53 with Mint 2.02

I have searched the Forum and the Developer’s discussions and can’t seem to find the solution. GeoMint pane is loading but there is no map: studiofourb.com/mint

I am viewing from Safari. I have uninstalled previous versions and have installed Secret Crush but leaving other pepper’s uninstalled until I get this up.

Any suggestions?

mls
Minted
Posted on Feb 16, '07 at 08:42 pm

I can see it no problem in both Firefox and Safari.

Weird… I swear it was not working… and it hadn’t worked since I updated to 2.02. Okay… thanks.

egoes
Minted
Posted on Mar 21, '07 at 03:06 pm

Same problem here. I lowered the number of queries from 100 to 50 and the map shows again. Don’t really know why.

Shaun Inman
Mint/Pepper Developer
Posted on Mar 21, '07 at 04:40 pm

This could be a script timeout problem. I am not familiar with the type of queries GeoMint does or what sort of error checking it has in place but a taxing query could run up against your PHP timeout leaving Google Maps with no data to work with and possibly a disappearing map.

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue