Login to download the latest version of Mint and your favorite Pepper, purchase additional licenses, or post in the Forum. Don't have an account? Create one!

In Partnership with Media Temple

Mint Forum

Older | Newer

str3ss
Minted
Posted on Feb 16, '07 at 10:52 pm

Well, now it’s happening on my stats. Actually, it’s been happening, since the upgrade to 2.0

All of my visitors are showing up as 0.0.0.0 in the Mint.

All my peppers are up to date. I’ve cleared the cache (and viewed from many machines) logged-out, and back in…

Still showing 0.0.0.0

Any ideas?

Run a search, it’s related to having XXX Strong Mint installed during the upgrade. There’s a big old thread somewhere around here.

str3ss
Minted
Posted on Feb 17, '07 at 09:18 pm

Yeah, that rings a bell. I searched for a couple of terms, but nothing came up that seemed similar to my issue. I do have XXX Strong Mint installed though. Thanks flammable.

str3ss
Minted
Posted on Feb 17, '07 at 09:29 pm

Just incase anyone else comes across this post, the other post with 3rd Party Pepper upgrade issues is here haveamint.com/forum/troubleshooting/224 … trong_mint

pce

Older | Newer

You must be logged in to reply. Login above or create an account

Hey there, I have officially suspended sales and support of Mint. The Create Account, Add License, Transfer License, and Contact forms have been disabled. Existing customers may continue to login and download Mint.

More info Continue